New Zealand, home to Queenstown, the adventure capital of the world! For anyone interested in incredible adrenaline pumping activities this is heaven. Anything from heli-biking, to sky diving, and river surfing. Bungee jumping was actually invented here. The best part is all of these amazing activities can be done with a postcard picture perfect backdrop.
For those not-so-thrill-seeking, there is more to New Zealand than just Queenstown’s heart racing activities. The breathtaking landscape cannot be captured in a photo and really must be seen in person. I have yet to see one photo that really captures the true beauty you see in person.
Have I mentioned the top notch golf courses and wineries the North Island is full of? And the farm to table fresh foods that will make your mouth water, savoring every bite?
Many of you may think – I live in the states. How am I getting there? From LA the flights are nonstop into Auckland, and with all of the high tech amenities and features of aircrafts these days, it is not as far-fetched anymore. As long as it is planned out the right way, a trip to New Zealand can and will be seamless!
New Zealand is a truly special place. Something well worth experiencing at least once in your life.
Fly Air New Zealand: If you don’t have the budget for first class, you can still fly in style. Air New Zealand features the Sky Couch. Book 3 coach seats (making up a sky couch) and the seat pulls out to a double bed.
Fergberger: Queenstown has one of the (if not the) greatest burger spots in the world. I dare you to go just once during your trip to Queenstown.
For more insider tips, contact us!
Australia – another big trip – Australia makes an excellent combination with New Zealand.
Fiji – the over the top OMG resort of Laucala, owned by Red Bull is just incredible. Short 4 hour flight from Auckland (and from Fiji a nonstop to LA is offered)
WHERE TO STAY:
Wharekauhau – An hour and a half drive from Wellington in the North Island, indulge in amazing wines while spending your nights on a working sheep and cattle farm surrounded by forests, beaches, rivers and lakes.
Huka Lodge – Just an hours drive from Rotorua, tucked along the riverbank for ultimate privacy and luxury lodge experience.
The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs – 6,000 acres on the North Island featuring amazing golf, diving, the famed 90 mile beach, and impecable service. Book the onwers cottage for spectacular views, and a fabulous unit.
OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITIES IN NEW ZEALAND:
- Day excursion to Milford Sound or Doubtful Sound, located in the unique Fiordland National Park
- Exhilarating jetboat ride on the Shotover River
- Jetboat excursion or Fun Yak trip on the scenic Dart River
- Gondola Ride to Bob’s Peak
- Steamer cruise aboard the TSS Earnslaw to Walter Peak
- Visit local vineyards such as Chard Farm, Peregrine Wines, Lake Hayes and Gibbston Vineyards
- Visit the historic and picturesque Gold Mining Settlement of Arrowtown
- Day hike to nearby Routeburn National Park
- Hot air ballooning
- Visit the sites and surreal landscape where the ‘Lord of the Rings’ was filmed
- For the more adventurous - bungy jumping, sky diving, parapenting, heli-surfing, river surfing, rock climbing, white water rafting, fly by wire adventure ride.
For trip inquiries to New Zealand: